Saturday, December 26, 2009

holiday shenanigans and tomfoolery

Auntie Autumn, Lila and Jonah have a sit-down meeting over lollipops before they sign the papers for their arranged marriage.
Auntie Autumn's getting some photo pointers from Jonah while Lila and her daddy watch some Monday Night football. (Lila's dad and I are facing off in the fantasy super bowl Sunday. I am the defending champ. You could call my team the Patriots. I'm awesome and I didn't even use auto draft.)
Uncle Tuny busted out the old school train set. Jonah's real good at conducting (and derailing)!

playing puppies with lila.
begging for a new balloon. Jonah's real good at popping them!
roxy loves dressing up like santa's little helper.

Jonah playing baby Jesus in manger.

3 comments:

Auntie Nat said...

jonah's rendition of perfect 7 1/2 lb. baby jesus is priceless! and, i love the balloon face!

Auntie Nat said...

that train set is frickin awesome! how lucky!

Auntie Nat said...

um, the baby jesus photo is either my favorite photo or my favorite caption... i can't decide!